Five publications from the past week:
- The Net Benefit of Personalized Medicine: A Systematic Literature Review and Regression Analysis | link
- Multicancer Screening Tests: Anticipating And Addressing Considerations For Payer Coverage And Patient Access | link
- Medical costs of children admitted to the neonatal intensive care unit: The role and possible economic impact of WES in early diagnosis | link
- Cost-effectiveness of population-wide genomic screening for Lynch syndrome in the United States | link
- Value of whole-genome sequencing to Australian cancer patients and their first-degree relatives participating in a genomic sequencing study | link
I’m happy to share any other publications from this week that I’ve missed – just let me know. I publish these updates weekly, on a Tuesday, but only if I’ve seen relevant publications. If you don’t see an update on a Tuesday, assume it has been a quiet week for publications in health economics and genomics.