Five publications from the past week:
- Genomic sequencing for the diagnosis of childhood mitochondrial disorders: a health economic evaluation | link
- A Systematic Review of Discrete Choice Experiments and Conjoint Analysis on Genetic Testing | link
- Project Baby Bear: Rapid precision care incorporating rWGS in 5 California children’s hospitals demonstrates improved clinical outcomes and reduced costs of care | link
- Understanding decisions to participate in genomic medicine in children’s cancer care: A comparison of what influences parents, health care providers, and the general community | link
- Diagnostic Yield and Cost-Effectiveness of “Dynamic” Exome Analysis in Epilepsy with Neurodevelopmental Disorders: A Tertiary-Center Experience in Northern Italy | link
I’m happy to share any other publications from this week that I’ve missed – just let me know. I publish these updates weekly, on a Tuesday, but only if I’ve seen relevant publications. If you don’t see an update on a Tuesday, assume it has been a quiet week for publications in health economics and genomics.