No publications last week, but five (well, kind of) this week:
- Costs of In-House Genomic Profiling and Implications for Economic Evaluation: A Case Example of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) | link
- Multi-gene Assays: Effect on Chemotherapy Use, Toxicity and Cost in Estrogen Receptor-Positive Early Stage Breast Cancer | link
- Ending the Diagnostic Odyssey—Is Whole-Genome Sequencing the Answer? | link
- Economic Value of Exome Sequencing for Suspected Monogenic Disorders [letter] | link
- Response to Ferket Et Al [response to letter] | link
I’m happy to share any other publications from this week that I’ve missed – just let me know.